- two 50"x.25" pinstripes
Difficulty: 4 of 5
Video coming soon.
Professional installation is recommended!!
1) Clean surface with 91% isopropyl alcohol
2) After surface dries start with peeling the backing paper only in 6" increments
3) Installed in 2 seperate pcs, begin by starting at the center of splitter and towards the wheel well.
4) Use your finger to install flush to bottom of splitter so that the stripe is straight and same position relative to the top radius
5) Manipulate the pinstripe to take form with each turn
6) Then cut excess film at the wheel well.
7) Repeat the same on the other side by budding up against the first pinstripe.
8) Finish off by heating lightly and pressing on the pinstripe throughout the splitter.
- Limited-lifetime warranty against discoloration, bubbling and peeling due to defective film